KVINFO’s programme in the Middle East and North Africa is implemented through partner organisations locally in the MENA societies and in collaboration with Danish organisations.
KVINFO is the Danish Centre for Gender and Equality. Our mission is, on a knowledge-based foundation, to qualify public debate and change, and to promote gender equality in the actual context nationally and internationally.
Through development and application of tools, dissemination of information and advocacy, we contribute to changes in norms, cultures, and structures.
Our international work is financed by the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ Danish-Arab Partnership Programme, the European Union, and Novo Nordisk Foundation.
- Kvinderådet – Women’s Council in Denmark (WCD)
- LGBT+ Denmark
- Sex og Samfund – Danish Family Planning Association (DFPA)
Partners in Morocco
- La Féderation des Ligues des Droits des Femmes (FLDF) – Føderationen af Ligaer for Kvinders Rettigheder
- Association Marocaine de Planification Familiale (AMPF) – The Moroccan Association for Family Planning
- Fek Tayri
- Droit et Justice – Rights and Justice
- Quartiers du Monde
Partners in Tunisia
- Association Tunisienne de la Santé de la Reproduction (ATSR) – The Tunisian Associaltion for Reproductive Health
- Ligue des Electrices Tunisiennes (LET) – Tunisian League of Women Voters
- Association des Femmes Tunisiennes pour la Recherce sur le Développement (AFTURD) – Tunisian Women’s Association for Research on Development
- Mawjoudin – The Mawjoudin Initiative for Equality